Friday, April 19, 2013

Monroe is 2!

Our baby girl is two!  We can't believe it.  
Monroe turning two was really emotional for me.  I think it was partly due to the stress of the last two weeks. (Our new car has been in the shop with transmission problems since Sunday, the 7th.  We've been sharing one car, and transmission issues aren't cheap.  We've also been doing state testing the last two weeks, which is stressful.)
I also think my emotion comes from knowing how blessed we are.  Going through infertility makes each birthday very special.   We love being parents to this beautiful, intelligent, spunky, sweet, perceptive, opinionated, helpful, fun, independent, loud, caring, lovable little girl!

We measured Monroe on the new growth chart.  She is up to 33 inches.



We interviewed Monroe on her birthday to get her answers to a few questions.  She didn't like the idea at first, but she warmed up to it.  It is a long video, but it gives a good view of Monroe at 2!

We love you, baby!

1 comment:

  1. Hello.
    I just found your blog. Love it. And o LOVE your daughters name!!!!! It was a name we considered.
    I'm co-hosting a link up for Nebraska bloggers. I'd love to have you link up with us!

    http://choresandchandeliers.blogspot.com/2013/04/nebraska-pride.html

    Please share with other nebrasks bloggers you know of!

    ReplyDelete