Saturday, September 1, 2012

I wuv you!

On Thursday, we were in the car running errands.  
Monroe said, "Momma! Momma!"  
I asked, "What?"  
She said, "I wuv you!"  
Those three little words instantly melted my heart!  I made her say it a few more times because I didn't believe she had said it on her own.  That night, when I took her out of the bath, she wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered it again.  
I don't know what spurred her to say this phrase, but it is one of the best things I have ever heard!  I don't think I will ever get tired of hearing it.  Motherhood is such a blessing!

4 comments:

  1. Wow. The simplest thing in the world and it never gets old...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never forget the first time Paisley said it either! Motherhood is certainly a blessing!

    ReplyDelete