Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day


I slept in on Sunday morning, and then woke up to breakfast.  Monroe and Zach got me calla lilies (my favorite), peanut butter M&Ms (my favorite), and a gift card to Victoria's Secret.

After breakfast we got ready and drove to Hastings for church.  Zach's mom was directing a children's musical.  Monroe likes to see the kids perform.  We did lunch with his family afterward.


After lunch we drove home and took a nap.  It was the longest nap I've had in years.  
Zach had planned a picnic for supper, but the weather did not cooperate.  Instead, we ordered pizza and had a picnic in the basement.  Then, we went and bought flowers for my pots.  Monroe and Zach helped me plant them.





I had a wonderful day with my family!  Thank you, Zach!  I love being a mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment