Tuesday, June 3, 2014

May Phone Dump

Monroe had some funny quotes this month.  Almost all of them had to do with God or the Bible.  

While praying, "Dear Jesus, thank you for sending God to die on the cross for us."

We were reading about Jesus turning water into wine.  "Yeah, my water does that too sometimes."

Out of the blue:  "God is so wonderful!"  
"He is.  Why do you say that?"  
"Because he loves me very much."

While reading about Paul:  "Stoned to death?  Yikes!"

"These are for my grandkids."


Having a malt at Sin City


Monroe and Daddy got dressed up to watch the Kentucky Derby




Zach, Troy, and I sang at a garden worship service.

My new favorite picture

Terry is getting married in July.  I am a personal attendant.
College friends

Zach left this for us the day of state track.

First train ride of the summer


I gave these to my kids on the last day of school.

Zach and I found a kitten in our neighbor's backyard.  We researched caring for a kitten and figured out he was about 3 weeks old.  We took him in for the night and fed him kitten formula.

The next day we took him to the barn event with us.  We offered him to anyone who showed interest.  As we were leaving, a women noticed him.  When we told her she could have him, she got so excited.  We gave her everything we had with us.

Sawyer stayed with us while Troy and Ashley went to California.

Breakfast with Danny and Nicole before they left town.

Monroe used chop sticks at Hu Hot.


First play date

Our first time at the Hastings water park

2 comments:

  1. Is she holding the cat around her neck?? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that they dressed up for the Derby....Zach looks pretty sharp. Erin, did you have your big Derby hat too??

    ReplyDelete