Sunday, November 6, 2016

The Price Is Right

The Price Is Right has a live show that travels the country.  When we found out that it was coming to Grand Island, my friends and I decided we had to get tickets.  Mamas' night out was this last Wednesday.  We went out to supper, and then out to the Event Center.

We registered to possibly be on the show and then we went to take pictures.


Two of our nine were missing


I had to include this one for Danielle :)



I had to send this to Zach and Monroe.


The host was Mark Wahlberg, who was very entertaining.  They called up a large number of contestants.  There were four new people for each game, and they gave away quick prizes all night.  We had a great time!  It was fun to be apart of what I have watched on TV since I was a kid.  I'm so glad we went!

No comments:

Post a Comment