Wednesday, April 12, 2017

March Phone Dump

We love bath time!

Zach and Monroe had some fun with goo one night.  I call it Oobleck.  He calls it non newtonian fluid.






Over spring break we took Monroe to get ice cream

And we went to the library



One of my favorite pictures







Our best friends live in Hastings and have three young kids.  We get our families together, but we have not gone out just us adults in way too long.  We went to Odyssey in Hastings and had a wonderful time together!







Our next door neighbors had their granddaughter stay with them for a week.  Monroe and Jordyn played so well together!  It was fun having her over.

Monroe can blow bubbles!

We had costume night at dance.  The girls tried on their recital costumes, and then we got to watch their practice.






Monroe and I played "can't touch the ground"  one morning.  I remember doing this all the time as a kid.

Going out for my mom's birthday


Landon got to come play one day after school.  These two miss each other!

Monroe and I went on a date to see Beauty and the Beast.  It was awesome!  She wanted a picture of our matching shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment