Thursday, July 27, 2017

11th Anniversary

When Zach proposed 12 years ago, my engagement ring came with a tiny shadow band.  We neither one liked it, and we have looked off and on for a different wedding band.  The problem is that my ring is contoured, so a straight band wouldn't sit flush. We've designed bands, but anything custom is crazy expensive.  We were at a jewelry store a couple months ago looking for a sizer because my ring had slipped off again without me noticing.  We started looking at their bands, and we found one that we both really liked.  I took pictures and we left.  I wanted to make sure we really loved it.
A couple months later, we pulled the trigger.  I had to give up my ring for about a week, but it was so worth it!  

My original ring is in the center, and the addition is the top and bottom bands.  I love looking at it!

On our anniversary, Zach got us a sitter, and I came downstairs to roses.  

Since it was our 11 year anniversary, Zach gave me 11 roses and Monroe 1.  

 We went to Kinkaiders and to Hear Grand Island. It was a nice night celebrating us!

No comments:

Post a Comment