Saturday, November 23, 2019

Halloween

On Halloween day the boys wore their costumes to daycare.  They went trick-or-treating around the assisted living homes where their daycare is.  Monroe was dressed like what she wants to be when she grows up-a nurse for babies.  We stopped at Grandma Dee's on our way home.


After supper, we got dressed and went out.
The boys wanted to be PJ Masks.  Monroe agreed, so I found her a fun, fancy Owelet costume.
Gecko (Graham)

Owelet

Cat Boy (Pierce)




We walked around our neighborhood with John, Ashley, Graceley, and Noah










Then, we headed to North Shore where Zach's family was doing Trunk-or-Treat


Nana and Papa
The boys would go nowhere near Papa with his mask on

Aunt Julie

I don't know what it is about Halloween, but I absolutely love it!  I love the dressing up and walking around the neighborhood.  It's one of my favorite days.

No comments:

Post a Comment