Thursday, October 8, 2020

Entryway wall

 I've been wanting to do wall decals from Urban Walls for quite sometime.  I finally decided that our entry wall was going to get a makeover.  

the inspiration room

BEFORE

We started by painting the wall white

When the decals came it was quite overwhelming.  We had 18 pieces.  It was hard to know where to start.  

At first you plan the layout by taping them up where you want them.


I actually left them taped up for two weeks.  (You aren't supposed to put them on fresh paint).  Every once in a while I would walk by and tweak one or two.  I also wanted to wait until the new mirror came and make sure I liked the layout with it.

Zach put up the mirror and then decided we were done waiting, and he was going to start installing the decals.  He did every one.  He's a perfectionist, so I was good with letting him.



Done with the wall, but the table needed a face lift.

AFTER


I absolutely LOVE it!  It turned out perfectly.  Thanks, Zach.  I could sit and stare at it all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment