Saturday, October 2, 2021

August Fun

We went to a Sodbuster's game not knowing we had family going as well.


running the bases






This came up on Facebook.  Zach told me he loved me after 3 days of dating! It took me a couple of weeks.

Beyond excited about their new backpacks


We had a picnic that night, and they wanted to use their new lunch boxes.



We stopped by a car show.  The kids loved it!
This was Graham's favorite vehicle.

And Pierce's favorite



And Monroe's

Playing at Tyler's

We had a great night on the golf course.  Kate and Amy both sunk awesome putts!




I love these girls!

10:00 am Haircut 1 complete and looking great!

12:00 pm looking great in new haircuts

2:00 pm THEY DID IT AGAIN!

They have cut their own hair, not once, but twice.


Hastings Museum





The next week Paige and I both had amazing putts!


Taking a break from golf



A Hastings Little League team made the Little League World Series.  We had so much fun watching their games and following their record-breaking season.






This gorgeous Clematis blooms in late summer, and I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment