Tuesday, December 21, 2021

November Fun

The boys got to take blankets and stuffed animals to school.  They were so excited!


Pierce bruised his ear--so painful

Playing with Quinn and Cora at the park


Golfing in November

This girl was the first Hawthorne student to earn her silver medal in orchestra this year!

Monroe had a sleepover, so the boys and I had a donut date.

Painting at the birthday party


That afternoon we took the boys to the museum


My niece, Haven, turned 4.






I redid the shelves above the piano.  I love the new simplicity.


We saw Bennett at Wendy's!

Monroe and I love decorating for Christmas!  We start early (mid November) and spread out the decorating.

This year, we put the kids' trees in their rooms.  They love sleeping with the lights.





I got new stockings this year, and I love them!

So fun to have a mantle to decorate again!

No comments:

Post a Comment