Tuesday, April 5, 2022

February Fun

 

The boys had career day at school.  Thanks to a few friends, they had awesome outfits to wear.
Graham, the police officer

Pierce, the pilot


Getting their Valentines ready

We went to the store to pick out Valentine candy and buy stuff to decorate boxes for the boys.  While there, I had a stroke of parenting genius.  We walked out with these bags.  They took them as their Valentine boxes.

Sing 2 at the Imax


My first loaf of sourdough bread.  I'm hooked!


The Hastings High vs. Adams Central basketball games are always so competitive and fun to be at.  Hastings lost to the AC girls in double over time.  The boys won.  

One of my students from last year bought me my favorite: raspberry KitKat

We went to Fiddler on the Roof with friends at the Orpheum.  I had never seen it.  It was a great show!



This high school boy took on Monroe and two friends in a game of basketball.  It was so sweet!


If you are a puzzle fanatic like I am, you need to look into Liberty Puzzles.  We borrowed this one from Zach's teaching partner.  It was so fun!



Dance party at 2:22 on 2/22/22


twin day

Bright colors day
(Kevin is my dress up buddy.  We can always count on each other to take dressing up to the next level.)

No comments:

Post a Comment