Saturday, October 15, 2011

Six months


Monroe is growing so fast.  I can't believe she is already six months old.  She weighs 16 lbs 14 oz (75th percentile) and is 27 inches long (90th percentile).   
It is amazing to me how quickly she changes and learns.  In the last week she has really started jabbering a lot.  She tries to mimic the sounds we make and our facial expressions.  She repeats "da da da" and "mmmm."  She is scooting backward and pulling herself up onto her knees now.  One of her favorite things to do is watch and giggle at Sawyer.  He is not too fond of getting his fur pulled, but he's getting used to it.  Baby food is our new project.  I am making it myself, which I am excited about.  Grandma Burkle and Zach helped me with the first batch.  We are starting with sweet potatoes, yellow squash, and avocado.  Monroe doesn't like cereal, so we'll see if the vegetables go over better.



All dressed up



Playing with Daddy



Big girl


 

Six Month Birthday

2 comments: