Saturday, October 15, 2011

Week with the Grandmas

Our daycare provider went with her family to Disney World this week, so Monroe spent five days with her grandmas.  My mom came and watched her Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.  She brought Monroe up to meet my students on Tuesday.  I couldn't tell who enjoyed it more, Monroe or my students.  On Thursday, Great Grandma Linda got to watch her.  Friday is Zach's mom's usual day to watch her, so they spent the day together.  To top it off, Great Grandma Dee came by for a visit on Friday night.  
Monroe got to see four grandmas in one week.  What a lucky lady.  
The only bad thing is that Monroe now expects to be rocked to sleep.  I think she got a little spoiled :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha my mom rocked Landon to sleep too for every nap. :)

    ReplyDelete