Monday, August 27, 2012

Family Pictures

The last time we were in Jessi's studio, Monroe was seven days old.  We loved the pictures she captured then, and we were excited to have her take more later.  
In July, I took Monroe for a shoot at 15 months.  I didn't realize it before we left for Doniphan, but Monroe was not feeling like herself.  We only got a few smiles, but Jessi took some adorable shots.






Then, a couple of weeks later, we met up with Jessi again to do a family shoot and a second try with Monroe.  We had so much fun, and Monroe was definitely acting like herself.  Jessi was able to capture so many of Monroe's crazy expressions.























I love every shot that we got.  Thank you, Jessi!

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures are amazing!!! I love the colors you picked for your family shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Jessie really does a great job! I want mine done now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I can't believe how many truly great photos you got in this shoot. Some brought tears to my eyes. Monroe is amazing.

    ReplyDelete