Saturday, August 18, 2012

First Day of School

The new school year is off and rolling.  This year, like many years, comes with a lot of changes in our house.  After four years of teaching fifth grade, I decided it was time for a change.  This year I am back at third grade.  I am looking forward to a smaller class, more anxious learners, and less attitude.  So far, I am really enjoying the group I have.  
Zach has an even bigger change this year.  Last spring he interviewed for and was hired as the only new math teacher at Senior High.  He is teaching Algebra 1 and Geometry.  Although, he is thrilled to be at the high school, he is finding that there is a lot more prep work needed.  He is still the head coach of 8th grade football at Westridge, so he has a lot on his plate.

 First day of school picture

You can see how big Monroe is in this picture.

Daddy left for school early on the first day, so this was taken a couple days later.

No comments:

Post a Comment