Saturday, February 2, 2013

January phone dump

I failed at taking pictures this month.  I took hardly any on my phone and none on my camera.  I have to be better in February.

Static Electricity!

Building Monroe's first snowman


Giving her snowman a hug

Monroe wanted to workout with Daddy

Whatcha doing?

The group of girls that Monroe and I had play dates with this summer has been meeting once a month this school year for play dates.  Each mom picked a month and is planning an activity.  Earlier this month, we were talking about the January play date.  We decided it was about time for us moms to have a play date of our own.  So, the kids stayed home with their dads, and we all met at Fuji Japanese Steakhouse.  Afterward, we went to Bandits.  We all agreed it was a much needed night away. The three moms who weren't able to make it want to do it again really soon.

We babysat Landon a couple weeks ago.  It was fun to watch Monroe and Landon play.

Monroe asked me to take a picture of her with her glasses.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that Zach is wearing shorts building a snowman and Monroe is all bundled up in her snowsuit!! LOL so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the static electricity!!!!

    ReplyDelete