Saturday, June 22, 2013

Father's Day

Our father's day celebrations started first thing in the morning with a round of golf.  Zach, Monroe, and I went to Jackrabbit to play nine.  I only play about once a year, so it is hard to get into a rhythm.  Monroe did well hanging out in the cart.  She enjoyed bringing us our putters and "driving". 

After golf, we went out to lunch and then put Monroe down for a nap.  Zach watched the US Open even though Tiger wasn't playing well.
After nap, we gave Zach his gifts.  We got Zach a golf net for the backyard, a gift card to Golf USA, and a picture frame. The picture frame had three pictures that spelled out Dad.  (I got the idea from friends.)


Then, we drove to Hastings to spend the evening with his family and grill out.  While we were there, I took pictures of Zach and Monroe.  Here are my favorites:







 
Zach's dad and brother grilling


A family shot

No comments:

Post a Comment