Saturday, June 1, 2013

May Phone Dump


Eating at Paradise Donuts for the first time 

Playing with Daddy

Zach and his brothers surprised their mom for Mother's Day.

After I came home from my pedicure on Mother's Day, Monroe wanted her toes painted.  She chose yellow and green.

My aunt Gloria died a couple weeks ago, and my family went to Iowa for the funeral.  On the way home, my siblings and I went to Ackley, which is where my Grandma lived.  We stopped by her old house and went to our favorite restaurant.

 On the first day of summer, we took Monroe to Stolley Park.



 We rode the train before we went home.  

Our second time at Paradise Donuts.  Monroe asked for a brown donut. 
Just so we're clear, there are 25 days between the two trips to get donuts :)

We got Monroe a pool for playing in the backyard.  I think it will be a perfect size.


No comments:

Post a Comment