Monday, February 17, 2014

Haircuts

I got my hair cut a couple weeks ago.  I cut off six inches.  I have really liked it, and I am learning to do it different ways.

On Friday, Zach and Monroe each got a hair cut.  I have been struggling with Monroe's hair for a while now.  Her hair is curly, but it doesn't stay curly all day.  I always pull back the front in some way because it gets in her eyes.  I can do cute things with it, but I don't know if I'm damaging it by always pulling it up.  She has really dry hair that breaks easily.  
I am really glad I took her in.  Jennifer evened it all out and gave me a cream to use in her hair.  It gives her hair moisture and helps it hold its curl all day.  Now I can leave it down and let it grow.  I love what it looks like!





Zach wanted to try something new with his hair.  He had her cut the sides really short and leave the top long.  We both really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment