Monday, February 3, 2014

January Phone Dump

Monroe's armoire once we got it to our house

January started out with a "cold" day.  It was too cold to go to work.  We enjoyed our extra day of vacation.

Making her grocery list


push-ups

I got asked to be in Derek and Lea Ann's wedding in August.  Zach is a best man, I am a bridesmaid, and Monroe is a flower girl.

Eating from a taco truck for the first time.  It was delicious!

Newell had a bowling night one Friday.  It was the first time Monroe had gone bowling.  We met other teacher friends there.

Hayden and Brett

Monroe and Zach

Paisley and Jadyn


Out for breakfast

Monroe and Great Grandma Dee were twins

Monroe and my matching bracelets made by one of my students.

On a warmer day, we went to "Duck's Lake".



Mommy's Day Out

My first time doing Shellac

Monroe dressed herself

More warm weather



My friend, Ashley's, surprise 30th birthday party

Monroe asked Zach if she could lay on his stomach.  She fell asleep immediately.

Monroe and Daddy's new trick

Pretty princess

No comments:

Post a Comment