Wednesday, December 2, 2015

November Phone Dump

Toasting our hot chocolate

Playing in the first snow




We met Grandma and Grandpa at Quaker Steak and Lube one Sunday afternoon on their way back from Lincoln.

She learned how to tie!  And, she is so excited!

I feel like I am growing a month every week

20 weeks pregnant with Monroe and almost 13 weeks with the triplets

We started decorating for Christmas the week before Thanksgiving.  Monroe was so excited!




Reading books in the warmest spot in the house

4 years old
3 and 4

I hung some things on Monroe's wall last weekend.  I think it turned out cute!

Volunteering with Operation Christmas Child

Decorating our big tree







All done!

Date night
We went out to eat at Vientiane and then went to Mocking Jay 2
We loved both!

So cute!

My class ready for their Christmas concert

My wonderful class

Zach and I switched cars for an evening, which we never do.  I got a flat tire while driving his car :(

No comments:

Post a Comment