Thursday, December 31, 2015

Our Christmas

Santa came!

Monroe got exactly what she asked for!
She made it easy this year.  She only asked Santa for this stroller and My Little Pony panties.


Monroe made us an ornament at preschool.

A few weeks ago, we gave my sister money, and she took Monroe shopping for Zach and I.  Jess was really impressed with her shopping skills.  Monroe loved watching us open her presents.


I found Monroe a new neck pillow at a craft fair.  Monroe thought it was a boppy for her babies :)


We worked pretty hard to wrap Monroe's big gift from us :)
Her new baby bed

Monroe is so excited to play with all her baby things.

Monroe bought me a new necklace and matching earrings.  

Ho Ho Ho

Merry Christmas!

For lunch we drove to Grandma Dee's house





That evening we drove to North Platte.

No comments:

Post a Comment