Saturday, September 16, 2017

State Fair and Pentatonix

I know I say this every year, but I love having the state fair in Grand Island.  It is such a fun family event.  This year we went three times.  On Saturday we went as a family, on Tuesday I went on a field trip with my students, and on Thursday Monroe and I went so she could do the rides.  It was a great time, as always.

The week leading up to the fair, we tried to take pictures with many of the hay bales around town.









This was the boys' favorite spot



Graham

Pierce








As we were walking by some cows, an owner asked us if Monroe wanted to pet one.


















That night, Zach and I went to the Pentatonix concert.  Pentatonix is our favorite singing group, so it was crazy that they were in Grand Island.  We got to see one of their last concerts with the original five members.

Before the concert, I went to get Zach and I supper.  It took forever, and these three were missing me :)










Oh how I love the Cello!


It was an awesome concert!

This is my childhood best friend, Chelsey.  She is the entertainment director for the State Fair.

Chelsey gave our boys State Fair T-shirts when they were born, but we forgot to wear the shirts on Saturday.

On Thursday, Monroe and I went out to the fair right after school.  Finally, it was her night to ride the rides.  We saw a number of friends while we were there.












Monroe and Breckyn were twinsies





Monroe was tall enough to ride some of the big rides.

Yes, she is the one screaming.  She loved it!







We love the State Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment