Friday, July 17, 2020

June Fun

peonies from our yard

We saw my parents for the first time since Covid started.  They brought their pickle ball equipment, and we played in our driveway.  It was a lot of fun!




My mom brought me this plant.  I bought a pot, and then Zach built me a stand.

Couples golf scramble with the Thoms


The pool is open!
(For the month of June, we signed up for 2 hour time slots at Lochland pool.  It worked really well.)











Adding some new flowers to my pots


I have wanted something new for our bedroom walls for a while.  I finally found these sweet little shelves.  I love how they turned out!


slow dancing







John took this cool picture of our tree

Another family movie night

My brother, Zach, got engaged.  We love Megan, and are excited to have her as a Burkle!

swim lessons

Her first time seeing her best friend since mid March





Monroe had her very first sleepover with her neighbor friends


Jumping on the trampoline in the morning

Slip n slide at my parent's house





No comments:

Post a Comment