Friday, November 27, 2020

October Fun

Lots of daycare pictures







We've spent quite a few Friday nights at the football stadium this fall.  We've loved cheering on the Tigers!
Sucker tongues


We got Monroe's school pictures back.  Through the years:
Pre K                                        Pre K

Kindergarten                                    1st

2nd                                            3rd

4th Grade




Some fall baking.  Chocolate chip pumpkin bread and homemade granola

We got professional photos back from the photographer at Jordan and Kelsey's wedding



Monroe went to her first sleepover birthday party!


For a full week our boys begged me to get a blow up decoration for our yard.  They would ask me everyday when I picked them up if I had gone shopping yet to get one.  I think they're quite tacky, and I never planned to have one. But, the boys were convincing.  I finally took them with me to pick one out.  As soon as we had it up in the yard, they asked when we were getting a second one. 😬  





We did an escape room for John's 30th birthday.

Watching Zach coach football


They found a hole and played like this on the hill for the whole game.

Running to dad after the game.


A day camping with the Lairds





Husker game with a few friends.  The kids hogged the big TV, while the adults crowded around the littler one.

Playing with snow

Hawthorne walk to school day




Dress up days-Too bright



A new playground!

We did a Hawthorne Trunk or Treat where the families drove through, saw our trunks, and then got a bag of candy at the end.  I had my Stanley Yelnats IV costume already, so I decided to do a Holes theme.  

For Halloween this year, teachers were asked to do the parties to keep parents out of the school.  I planned this activity that turned out really fun!
They reached into these bags without looking.  Some of the things felt quite gross.



These are some of the best reactions:  (And we do usually wear our masks correctly)





Some of the things in bags 

No comments:

Post a Comment