Friday, March 26, 2021

Night with friends

 

The boys have been begging to have friends over for a while.   One day Graham said, "When do we get to have friends over so we can lock Monroe out of our room?"  It was funny to me that that is the part they looked forward to.   
The night that Monroe and Zach had their father/daughter dance, I planned a fun night for the boys.  I invited over two boys from their daycare class whose moms I knew.  None of the boys had ever been to a friend's house before, so it was a fun first experience. 






No matter what they played, they all played together well.

At our house, we wrestle.  Our boys wrestle constantly, and I am never concerned about their safety.  However, it was funny to me that when we added in two new boys, I was suddenly worried about it being too rough.  I didn't know if the other boys were used to this kind of play. 

It was such a fun night!  The boys can't wait for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment