Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Our Christmas




I love the new stockings, but they definitely don't hold much.  I ended up wrapping a few things that didn't fit in stockings.

Santa was really cheap this year. Both gifts for the kids were basically free.
The boys have been asking for video games.  We had two consoles, a Wii and an Xbox, that they didn't know about.  We decided to give them the Wii from Santa.  We also bought five games from a friend.

A friend of mine was over at my house one evening in August.  Monroe came in the room and said, "Mom, I know what I want for Christmas. I want a typewriter."  I don't know where she got the idea, but Julie was excited.  As soon as Monroe left the room, she said, "I can get you one.  My husband has an old one at his office."  She also got her an adding machine.

 



I love these 3-in-1 sets.  They can constantly switch up what they're building.

new watch bands

My gift from Monroe

Zach's gift from Monroe

piggy banks that count your money

lights with picture clips to hang in her room

Our gift from Pierce

And from Graham


A polaroid camera
Monroe rarely gives me ideas for Christmas.  I love surprising her with stuff she doesn't think of.

remote control cars


 Zach asked for this to use on the golf course. It's a GPS speaker and range finder.

new steamer

and travel mug

new shoes


This over-the-door hoop shoots the ball out when you make a basket

a new putter


teaching the boys how to play Mario Kart

I want Monroe's new shoes

The boys love their new video game, although they are really quite awful at it.

She also typed a note to Julie thanking her for the typewriter.

No comments:

Post a Comment