Thursday, March 21, 2024

We got a dog!

 My kids have been begging for a dog for a few years now.  I really didn't want one, but if we were going to get one, I had very specific things I wanted.  I wanted it to be a rescue that was not a puppy, was non shedding, and was little.  I filled out paperwork at both animal shelters in town over the last year and a half.  I got a call the Friday before spring break that they had a dog they thought I might be interested in.  Zach and I went to visit him first.  He was a great size and had a calm demeanor.  We decided he was the dog we wanted.  The next morning we took the kids to meet him.  We didn't tell them where we were going or what we were doing.  







Huxley (HUX) is a 2.5 year old Maltese poodle.  He is 5.5 pounds. He is house trained, doesn't chew on our stuff, doesn't bark, and is overall perfect!

We love our new addition to the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment