Friday, June 24, 2011

Camping

Zach, Monroe, and I went camping with both sets of grandparents this week.  The grandparents planned it after they had so much fun together the weekend Monroe was born.  Doug's cousin has a cabin at Medicine Creek Reservoir near Cambridge that she let us use.  We didn't do the typical camping activities.  (The lake was too high for swimming and the cabin didn't have a place to have a camp fire.) We still had a ton of fun, though.  We ate very well, went on walks, and played a ton of cards and games.  500 and Bridge were the most popular, but we also played Scum and Bananagrams.  We all decided to get together at least once a year.



She loves to suck on everything


I've never been one to take many pictures.  Taking pictures of Monroe is easy because she's so dang cute.  Now, my goal is to get better at taking pictures of the things and people around me.  We were camping for three days, and I don't have a single picture of the grandparents, the cabin, or the beautiful lake.  I will work on this.  


When we got home, we tried out the Bumbo for the first time.  She was indifferent.

No comments:

Post a Comment