Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's day was wonderful this year.  On Saturday morning, I went to a salon and got a pedicure and manicure with Emily Johnston.  We signed up for the extra relaxing pedicure not knowing what it was.  It was definitely worth the extra money for the head-to-toe pampering.  That night we hung out as a family and Zach gave me my gift from Monroe--a pair of Sperry shoes.  I love them!
On Sunday, we drove to Hastings for the day.  After church, we went to Taylor's for lunch.  My favorite part of lunch was the Banana's Foster.  I started and ended my meal with a helping of it.  Later, we all went to Emily Shuck's graduation party.  Everyone had a great time! The food was delicious, and we had plenty to entertain us.  The men were playing a competitive game of PIG while Monroe ran around and tried to get in on the game.
Unfortunately, I forgot my camera in GI, so I have no pictures of the day.  When we got home that night, I had Zach take some pictures of Monroe and I so I had some of Mother's Day.


I love her kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment