Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Monroe was an adorable little lion this Halloween.  
I thought the mane would bother her, but she didn't seem to mind it.  She loved to roar and play with her tail. 




Grandma and Grandpa Runcie
We went to Hastings again this year.  Zach's brothers were both home, so it was a fun evening.

Yes, we had to tickle her to get her to stay on our laps for the picture.

The boys and their kids

I know she doesn't look too thrilled, but I love this picture.

Dustin, Julie, and Josiah

Monroe and Josiah

Great Grandma Dee


My favorite picture of the night!


Cousin Dedrick (Nemo) came over to play for awhile. The two played well together.  

Next year, I think we will try Trick or Treating, but we will probably still go to Hastings to see grandparents.

1 comment: