Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October Phone Dump

My friends who blog all do a monthly photo dump.  It is a post where you 'dump' all of the pictures that you've taken on your phone that month.  I like the idea because it gives you something to do with those pictures that would otherwise just sit on your phone.  So, now that I have upgraded to the smart phone world, here is my first photo dump.

This is where Monroe sits and eats every morning while I'm getting ready.

Daddy and Monroe playing on the trampoline

Monroe with Grandma Burkle watching Karter play soccer


After we got home from a weekend trip, Monroe discovered how fun a suitcase can be.  She would buckle herself in and then yell for help.  We would unbuckle it, and then she would buckle it again.  It was her favorite toy for about a week.

Going on a walk wearing her new hat and mittens

Picnic in the park

Spaghetti everywhere

Monroe got in her toy box the other night and then started pulling her stuffed animals in on top of her.  I helped her get them all piled on, and then she jumped up and threw out the stuffed animals.  We did this over and over again.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the iphone world! My camera is used often and my favorite feature!

    ReplyDelete