Thursday, August 1, 2013

July phone dump

A lot of the pictures from my phone, I have already put on Instagram, so you may see a bunch of repeats if you're on Instagram.
Helping with dishes

Playdough

Stolley Train with Troy and Ashley

Island Oasis

In her closet

Tire swing

Playing tennis with my dad when my parents came to visit


Playing at Hall County Park

I think she suddenly got dizzy :)


Sharing a homemade paleo popsicle


Reading some good books

Playing at the wading pool with Paisley and Jadyn




Monroe has started acting scared of the dark lately.  We found this cool night light for her room.

She asked me to paint her fingernails, not just her toenails.

Zach and I at his class reunion.  We had a great time!

Monroe helping us shop at Hyvee

Gnawing on a chicken leg

No comments:

Post a Comment