Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December Phone Dump

 My students at their Christmas program

 Returning her books to the library


 Landon, Monroe, and Ady watching the train at Mikki's


 Troy and Monroe



Monroe, Landon, and Ady showing off their snowmen

 
Friends at our Newell Christmas party

Eating with Braelyn after Braelyn's birthday party

 Our annual sibling picture at the Christmas musical

Ellie

Monroe and Zach helped me stuff bags for my students' gifts


Monroe got a Doc McStuffins kit from Mikki for Christmas


 My hottie of a husband dressed up for his school Christmas party




The stage is built

Monroe's first movie - Frozen



 Monroe sitting on Santa's lap for the first time.  It doesn't look like it from the picture, but she was very talkative and excited.

Painting the stage

Last night with Ellie

I painted our main bathroom over break
 Before (It was tan)



After (It's a grayish purple)

Mommy's Night Out

I came home from my Mommy's night to this made by Zach and Monroe.  (Monroe says I love you with all your heart instead of all my heart.) 
Best Husband Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment