Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Shelves

For part of my Christmas present, I asked Zach to make me a shelf to display our family photo books.  I wanted the books out and displayed but out of Monroe's reach.  Zach made the shelf with Troy the same day they made Monroe's stage.  Once Zach brought the shelf home, I changed my mind about the wall I was putting it on, and I asked them to make me another shelf to go with the first.  I have disliked the picture frame that I had on that wall for a while now.
 Before

After

The first shelf has our 2012 yearbook, a picture with my side of the family, a picture of Monroe, and the picture Zach and Monroe made me.

The other shelf has the R my parents just got us for Christmas (you fill it with wine corks), a picture of Zach and Monroe, a picture with Zach's side of the family, and our 2011 yearbook.


I love the way the shelves turned out.  I am so glad I asked Zach to make them and that I put them on that wall.  They are much more fun to look at than the picture frame that was there before.  

3 comments:

  1. I love this! I was just going through my photo books and wanting to figure out a way to display them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Such a neat way to display the photo books!

    ReplyDelete