Sunday, October 12, 2014

Ready for Fall

I have never been one to decorate for different seasons, but I love the colors of fall.  Having a bigger house, I have wanted more fall decor.
Our wonderful neighbors invited us over the other day to take some gourds.  They had a bunch, and we could take as many as we wanted.  Monroe and I had fun selecting a bag full and then going back for more.


These pumpkins are new this year

This would look so much better on the dining room table that's still in pieces in the garage :)


This was made for me by one of my student's moms

Our front table on the porch

We usually buy pumpkins and then paint or decorate them in some way.  This year, on a whim, I decided I wanted to get some weird looking ones. I think we succeeded.

No comments:

Post a Comment