Friday, October 3, 2014

September Phone Dump

We love our new next door neighbors.  They brought home apples from their parents farm and were peeling/coring them with an old fashioned corer.  Monroe loved helping.  They brought us over an apple pie a couple hours later.  It was wonderful!

That week, I had to make them a peanut butter pie.  Monroe got to lick the beaters.

Our friends, Megan and John, had a bunch of us over one night.  The kids were all eating and enjoying each other.

Cuddling with Mikki

Monroe brought this home during "D" week.  I love her answers.

Trying out her new skates.



As you can imagine, it was not easy at all.  We had to have a good grip on her hands to keep her up.

Trying on Dorothy costumes--She is obsessed with the Wizard of Oz

I painted this for our family room.  At first, it was just the darker lines, but I felt like something was missing.  Abby suggested thin lines on the sides.  I decided to do them a different color.  I love it!

We met my parents at Arby's on their way home from Lincoln.  Grandma and Monroe went to look at the river.


Stolley Park

No comments:

Post a Comment