Thursday, April 2, 2015

March Phone Dump

This showed up on my Timehop a few weeks ago.

I got these awesome flowers from a student on St. Patrick's Day.

Zach and I decided to each fill out a bracket this year.  I have two of the final four picked.

We went to GIPS night at the Storm hockey game.



Derek and Lea Ann each played in the Whoopers and Hoopers basketball tournament in Hastings. We had fun watching them.



Looking cute for church

This is what a fever looks like.  Tuesday of last week, Monroe woke up with her first ever fever.  At first we weren't going to take her in, but then she started complaining that her back and legs hurt.  We took her to the doctor that afternoon, and she had Influenza B, or as she says, "Infaloozen B".  She only had a fever for two days, but we kept her home for four plus the weekend just to be sure.  We have never seen her this sick.  Fevers are no fun!  Ice cream makes them better :)

I bought a new bag from my oils, and it works perfectly!

This picture came up on my Timehop.  Four years ago, I was 39 weeks pregnant.

Mikki has had small numbers this week because of everyone getting sick, so she took the kids to get Dairy Queen one day.

I like to make Monroe her own small Shutterfly book each year, so that she can read it whenever, and my big one stays nice.  I wait for the free 8x8 offer that they have once or twice a year.
When this came in the mail, she was so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment