Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My birthday

My birthday fell on Palm Sunday this year.  The kids walked into church singing "Hosanna" and waving palm branches.  

Then, they performed a song for us.





After the song was children's time.  When Pastor Caroline asked what day it was, Monroe yelled, "Palm Sunday!"

I wanted a picture with Monroe before she took a nap.

That afternoon, we met the Eickhoffs at Northwest High school for an Easter egg hunt.  A church in our neighborhood was putting on the event.  It was packed! She was excited to get her face painted for the first time ever.

It's a tiara.  Can you tell?

Then we headed outside for an Easter egg hunt.  The only hunt Monroe has ever done is the one at my parents' house.  At that one, each child has a different color of eggs, so there is no rush.  This one was much more fast paced!




Monroe and Grace

For supper, we went to Fuji and ate sushi :)

After supper, we went home for dessert.  I requested a Village Maker pie for my birthday.
This one was Berry Medley, my favorite!

It was a fun and relaxing birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment