Monday, July 6, 2015

June Phone Dump





Helping me sand our shelves

I'm not sure when she started doing this


We ran into the Barnetts at the library one day

Swimming with Grace



 Biking with friends

I have been wanting to get some succulents.  I put them in my grandmother's tea cups.

 Monroe's first time jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler underneath it

 Playing with Josiah on the trampoline


 We picked our first vegetables from the garden.  The lettuce made a great salad.


Reading Oliver a book

Happy birthday, Josiah!

 We bought Josiah a bubble machine for his birthday.  The kids loved it!



Playing the game we got Josiah



Our first zucchini

Three years ago

We had a family water balloon/water fight




The aftermath
It was a lot of fun!


 Everett, Monroe, and Cale eating Tropical Snow

12 years ago we all met at Hastings College


Our neighbor's brother was residing his shed.  He told me that he was told he had to meet Monroe.  So, after her nap, I sent her out to meet him.  The two talked like this.  It was adorable!

Out with Troy and Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment