Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Father's Day

Last week, I took Monroe out to take pictures for Zach's Father's Day frame.  This year we went to Pier Park.  These are some of my favorites:








I went with these three.  The middle one was my favorite.  However, when Monroe saw the frame that morning, she was very clear that she did not want a picture with her tongue out.  She keeps asking me when I am going to change it.  We'll see.


I made Zach a tackle box.  He does not fish, but he loves chewy candy.

That morning, we went golfing.

Zach golfed well.  He even birdied a par 3!

Monroe was great in the golf cart.


She got out at some of the greens to putt around. One time she sunk an 8 footer!

After golf, we met Zach's parents and our sister-in-law, Julie, for lunch.  Then, we put the kids down for naps and watched the US Open.  Dustin was at the US Open in Washington with Julie's dad and brother.

After naps, the kids played outside.




Zach's Grandpa and Grandmas came that afternoon.  We grilled for supper.  His aunt and uncle and cousins joined us after supper.  It was a great day!

Thank you, Zachary, for being an amazing father!  We appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment