Monday, February 29, 2016

Zach's Birthday

Friday was Zach's 31st birthday.  He has been needing a new phone, so I text him to meet me at Verizon after school.  He picked out an iPhone 6 plus.

Then, we went home to open Monroe's presents.
I had taken Monroe shopping for Zach.  I gave her a price limit and then let her pick out what she wanted to get him.  

She picked legos

and a remote control monster truck
She was so proud of her gifts, and Zach has had a lot of fun with them.

For supper we went to the Thai restaurant with Zach's parents and Derek and Lea Ann.
Then, we went to get dessert.


Putting together legos the next morning

Happy birthday, Z!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these photographs. I am looking for some party inspirations for my birthday for which I have booked a local event space NYC. I liked the idea of using gifts this way. Thanks for the ideas and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete