Tuesday, February 2, 2016

January Phone Dump

Cheesing with Josiah

Her new microphone

She got this bathrobe for Christmas, and she loves it!

I love puzzles

Monroe's grill she made from legos

This is such a fun memory!

I went in with friends and bought my first-ever Powerball tickets.
We won $16, but we spent a bit more than that :)

We went to our first GI basketball game of the year.  They had pompoms for sale.

Making banana bread

Our friends, the Bachmans, had twins on January 5th.  It was fun to meet the babies and imagine our life in a few months.
Griffey

Gillian

Ready or not!

Sonic had $0.50 corndogs one day, so we had to take advantage of that.

Sawyer came for a visit

Monroe learned the state song over the last month.  

Monroe had Mommy and Me day at preschool

 She had fun with her friends at the bounce house

And we made this craft

That afternoon we went to Kearney to do some shopping and play at the Big Apple.  The Eickhoffs met us there, but I didn't get a picture of the girls.

Playing grocery store with Daddy

Doing some dishes

Monroe has learned to tie, and she loves it!

Mismatch day

Grandma and Monroe's snowman

My dad and Monroe have a really fun relationship.  They are constantly wrestling, tickling, and giving each other a hard time.  My dad doesn't let anyone come near his feet, but he let Monroe do "Little Piggy" on his toes.

My mom found these growing foam animals at the store, so she had to get some for Monroe.  I remember them from when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment