Monday, May 30, 2016

Last Day of School

I went to school on the last day to see my kids for a few hours and send them off into summer.  When I arrived, they had the room decorated with streamers.  They were so excited, and you could tell they had had fun decorating.





We took a lot of class pictures this year, but I thought it would be fun to do a picture with a selfie stick.  They loved it!  
I will miss this crazy group!

The kids all pitched in to get me flowers.  They also made me a jar of memories.  It was a very unexpected, sweet gift.
I had the best substitute teacher!  Samantha Johnson was a perfect fit for the class and made the transition a smooth one.  They had a wonderful last few weeks, and I didn't need to worry about school.
Hooray for summer 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment