Tuesday, May 3, 2016

April Phone Dump

 When Monroe woke up on April 1st, she knew it was April Fool's Day and that Mikki would probably do something.  Monroe told Mikki the juice looked and smelled like cheese, but she still tried it :)


Monroe loves Baby Emma
She got to feed her when it was just the two of them one day.

 Superhero Day
We had to borrow a costume from some friends

Monroe is going to kindergarten next year at my school.  We wanted to get the testing portion out of the way because we didn't know if we would be available the week of registration.  Mrs. McNelis did her testing.  Monroe counted to 100, so she got a certificate.

 Getting her second real haircut

 Our school did an after school event called Move and Groove.  The teachers teach the kids different kinds of dances.  I danced to at least 3/4 of every song hoping to start labor.  It didn't work :)





 Playdate with Braelyn

 My last day to teach before maternity leave was last Friday.  My team surprised me with breakfast, and my sister sent me flowers.

This girl loves to learn.  She worked in this book for an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment