Thursday, July 7, 2016

4th of July Week

Monroe loved doing/watching fireworks.  The boys did well with them too.  
Lighting off some leftovers from last year one afternoon

We had dinner at Grandma Dee's for her birthday
Then, we lit off fireworks with them.








On the 3rd, Troy and Ashley came over.  We fire pitted, lit off some fireworks, and watched the neighborhood shows.  There were so many fireworks in our area.


For the 4th, we went to Zach's cousin's house in Hastings.
I made a strawberry poke cake




I love this picture of Dedrick, Bentyn, and Monroe eating Papa's homemade ice cream.

Zach, David, and Derek gave us a great firework show.  I didn't get any pictures, though, because it was way too loud for the boys.

First 4th of July

It was a fun week, but I'm glad the late, loud nights are over.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! When I get back from SLC we are coming over to love on those babies. :)

    ReplyDelete