Sunday, July 10, 2016

Professional Pictures

We have only ever had one photographer take our family pictures, and she is no longer doing photography.  So, I was really nervous about taking pictures with someone new.  We had friends recommend Cassie Price, so I contacted her.  
We had a wonderful experience.  She and Sonya Schultz did the entire shoot together.  They worked together like a well-oiled machine.  The boys cooperated for the full two hours, and Monroe was awesome.  They kept commenting on how easy she was to photograph.  I love every picture she took.








Graham



Pierce




I bought these hats on Etsy. I love them!









I love Graham's smirk in this picture.



I made birth announcements on Shutterfly.





We completed the boys' room with a canvas and two pictures.  It's now my favorite wall.



We also updated our family room collage.  I am going to use some of the old pictures in other rooms.



Thank you, Cassie, for the beautiful pictures of our family!

1 comment: