Sunday, July 3, 2016

June Phone Dump

Monroe's last day at Mikki's 
She has been going to Mikki's for five years.  They will definitely miss each other.

National Donut Day

Jensen and Karter kissing on Pierce



Making friends at the pool


Zach surprised me by planning a night out with my girlfriends.  He had contacted them two weeks before and then kept on them until everyone could commit to a date.  We went out to dinner and ice cream.  I love my girls and my husband for planning it. 




Nana braided Monroe's hair

Doing the dishes

I did a meal prep workshop with some friends.  

I made ten meals to freeze

We have made two of the meals so far, and we have loved them both.

Patrick and Emily had their third son on the 28th.
Meet Jedediah James



Daddy took Monroe's training wheels off.  The next few days were rainy, so they haven't gotten a lot of practice.

We finally bought a double stroller.  You can't tell it in this picture, but the boys are almost completely laid back.  We love the stroller so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment