Wednesday, November 8, 2017

CASA

A couple months ago, I got an email from a friend at church asking me if Monroe and I would be willing to model for a fundraising event.   She works for Heartland CASA.  The theme for the event was Heroes for Hope, so they asked different "heroes" to be the models.  A few weeks before the event, we had to go to Dillards and select our outfits.  This was more fun than I expected.  Zach and my parents came and watched us.  Melissa Law and her two girls modeled as well, and we had a lot of fun with them.

First up was casual wear



 My dad took pictures for me, and there was also a professional photographer.





Then business wear








And finally, formal wear





Pockets!

















We had a really fun night supporting a great cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment